Our client is one of the UK's largest independent finance companies, having been established for over 50 years and with multiple branches nationwide.
They are seeking a professional, ambitious, career minded individual to join their team in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
The candidate ideally will have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance.
-To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold.
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
Salary £16,000 - £25,000
22 Days Holiday Annually
Office hours - 8.30am - 5.30pm