Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. () is the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 27 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform. To support our Product Development team we are looking for a creative and dynamic:
Java Senior Software Engineer
The successful candidate will join a small team of software engineers focused on development and maintenance of business solutions using Java technologies.
● Analyse, design and implement business requirements using Java technologies
● Integrate software solutions within the existing systems
● Investigate code defects
● Refine requirements and documentation with a technical perspective
● Liaise with the testing team to help with test plans and data configuration
Required technical skills and experience
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
● Minimum 5 years experience developing Java based applications
● Deep knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Object Oriented Principles
● Solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL
● Very good understanding of Spring framework, Hibernate or JPA, and JMS
● Good working knowledge of Maven
Nice to have technical skills and experience
● Experience working with HTML 5
● MS SQL database experience
● Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD), creating and maintaining unit tests
● Experience working in an Agile development environment
● Good English communication skills
● Ability to interpret requirements and technical specification documents
● Flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
● Proactive and a self-starter
● Team player with experience working in a small team
● Multicultural sensitivity/awareness
● High standard and modern working environment at central location
● Global client base
● Multicultural and dynamic team
● Career development within the organization
● Employee benefits; high pension fund contribution, fruits & beverages, BBQs, Office-Massage etc.
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your complete application dossier to .
We look forward to receiving your application! Support us with your expertise and personality!