This company is a new and rapidly growing group and has completed 12 acquisitions since April 2016, which has seen their employee base grown from 50 to 800+ people in 18 months with 24 offices. As a consequence, their environment is an exciting place to be, as well as rapidly changing and will continue to grow.
A vacancy is available in the Group Agency Management Team. Reporting to the Head of Agency Management, this role is to manage Terms of Business Agreement between the various group companies and their sub-brokers including pre-contract due diligence and ongoing monitoring. This task is currently carried out independently at each of the group companies, the aim is centralise this function in Retford.
You will assist in the implementation and introduction of a new agency management system.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a good understanding of the insurance industry
- Have excellent IT skills including intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- They will be a good verbal communicator
- Be adept at delegation and prioritisation.
- Previous experience of agency management platforms is also desirable.
This role would suit someone looking for a position in a dynamic and expanding business.
Employment includes a benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension contribution, death in service and critical illness cover.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on apply now.
This group is an equal opportunities employer