Pareto Securities is an independent full service investment bank with a globally leading position within the energy, maritime and infrastructure sectors. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with more than 420 employees located in 15 offices across 11 countries. Pareto Securities opened a presence in Zurich in 2017, focusing on both deal origination and sales. To further drive Pareto Securities' efforts in Switzerland we are seeking an
Intern / trainee Investment Banking
Candidate profile:● Excellent academic results and at least four semesters completed in business administration, finance or economics (at top tier university) ● A fundamental understanding and interest for M&A and debt capital markets ● Strong analytical and quantitative skills ● Self-starter, driving tasks pro-actively and independently ● Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented ● Proficiency in English and German; good knowledge of any other European language considered as an asset ● Solid command of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
What we offer:
● An insightful six-month internship starting in January 2019
● A fast-paced investment banking environment, primarily raising debt capital for public and private companies and advising companies on merger and acquisition transactions
● Wide variety of tasks including company and market research, company valuations and financial statement analysis, credit rating analysis as well as preparation of marketing materials and transaction documents
● A high degree of responsibility and hands-on learning
● Flat hierarchies with space for own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
● Modern offices in the heart of Zurich
● Opportunity for full time employment for top performers
For more information please visit .
Please submit your application via email to .